Date: 10th - 11th August 2009
Venue: Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee, India
The IP-Unilink consortium met on 10 th and 11 th of August 2009 at the Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (India) to finalize the MICRO Analysis of IP Management Practices in EU and BRIC Higher Education Institutions.
The meeting was inaugurated by the leaders of the IITR, and professionals in charge of IPR-Cell. During the fruitful two days meeting, the partners exchanged the findings and insights obtained throughout the data collection carried out for the MICRO Analysis phase. Sharing and discussing how the interviewed universities manage innovation and IP presented new fascinating insights for all participants and input for the further project activities.
The presentations and agenda of the meeting can be downloaded here:
- Chalmers University of Technology - Cross-University Findings
- Chalmers University of Technology
- University of Campinas
- Kunming University of Science and Technology
- St.-Petersburg State Electrotechnical University
- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
- University of Alicante